Municipal Affairs and Environment

Graph of distribution of THM levels

THM Levels

How can I obtain information about my drinking water quality?

Contact your Town Council office or call the Department of Environment at:

  • (709) 729-2563 (Eastern)
  • (709) 292-4220 (Central)
  • (709) 637-2542 (Western and Labrador)
Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.